About | Who We Are
SEF Canada Ltd. consults and trains in the field of Local Economic Development and Corporate Social Responsibility. Our Entrepreneurial Development Program, or ED, is a community based economic development tool. The power of ED comes from a community’s willingness to support the dreams and aspirations of its citizens.
What We Do
- We consult with governments and corporations in the field of Local Community Development and CSR.
- We train local leaders, economic development practitioners and personnel involved in sustainable community development.
- We train the personnel of public/private agencies who are tasked to assist local entrepreneurs in the Universal Management Principles.
- We develop entrepreneurial curricula for schools.
- We write and create white papers on the above subjects for publishing.
- We address conferences and seminars worldwide.
- We influence public policy on development and entrepreneurial education.
- We partner with organizations to deliver workshops.
How We Do It
SEF Canada uses a proven methodology which has been successful in 5 continents including North and South America, Australia, Europe, Africa and Asia. In many instances we partner with local successful trainees in delivering our services.
- We visit communities, speak at events, train and mentor passionate people worldwide.
- We are affiliated with international companies located in United States, London and Canada.